Sevenhills Wholefoods Organic Raw Cacao/Cocoa Nibs 500g
£7.99 & Free Shipping
- Premium quality organic raw cacao beans broken into pieces
- Raw – processed at temperatures that never exceed 45 degrees Celsius, as this helps to retain heat sensitive nutrients
- High in Fibre and a source of other nutrients, ideal to snack on as they come, alternatively add to smoothies, desserts, cereals and as your baking needs require
- 100% pure with nothing added, allergen free, certified organic by the Soil Association, environmentally sustainable practices employed, GMO free, non-irradiated, tested for heavy metals, mycotoxins etc. Registered with the Vegan Society *Note: Packaging may vary but contents remain the same*
- Sevenhills Wholefoods products are widely recommended by the press, including the BBC Good Food Magazine, with Cacao Nibs featured in The Yoga Magazine’s hot product list
Free shipping on orders over $50!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
|At Sevenhills Wholefoods, we aim to bring you the finest superfoods of the highest quality and at competitive prices. Our products are sourced directly from the farm to maintain consistency in quality and supply and enable local communities to flourish. Our products are 100% pure and natural, and produced using as little processing as possible to provide the maximum nutrition level. We are consumers of our own products, and we hope you enjoy them as much as we do.|
Sevenhills Wholefoods Organic Cacao / Cocoa Nibs
About Sevenhills Wholefoods Organic Cacao / Cocoa Nibs
Cacao, or Cocoa, is an evergreen tree which grows naturally in tropical climates worldwide, used in diets for centuries, and more recently known for its nutritional content. Seed pods are harvested by hand, broken apart and left until the soft flesh of the bean has fermented and run off as liquid, causing the beans to lose some of their bitter taste. The beans are cleaned, dried, peeled, then broken into small pieces or nibs. Cacao nibs can be eaten as a healthy snack with a bitter taste, added to smoothies, desserts and cereals, and used as a baking ingredient.
Our cacao powder is sourced from organic producers. Organic means working with nature and is better for the environment – lower levels of pesticides, no manufactured herbicides or artificial fertilisers and more environmentally sustainable management of the land. Organic food comes from trusted sources, all organic farms and food companies are inspected at least once a year and the standards are laid down in law.