- UNPASTEURISED, SINGLE-ORIGIN AND BRITISH. Black Bee Honey, Just like local honey. Supporting British farmers and their bees.
- Multifloral honey sustainably collected by British beekeepers in wild open spaces of Exmoor and the Cotswolds. Nectar sources include Blackberries, Bramble, Clover, Bell Heather, Lime trees, Rosebay Willowherb, Sweet Chestnut plus a myriad of wildflowers. Coarse filtered, unpasteurized, and unblended to give you all the good stuff. As it is unprocessed honey it may set over time.
- Nothing added and nothing is taken away. No additives, no preservatives, dairy-free, and gluten-free. A source of natural sugars and vitamins.
- Frosting and granulation are natural features of unprocessed honey. Depending on what the bees have foraged on and the temperature that the jar has been stored, the honey may be fully crystallized once it reaches you. It may also differ slightly in color and cloudiness from the images shown. This process is completely natural and does not affect the nutritional values or flavor in any way.
Showing all 5 results
- Its natural antibiotic, its natural antibacterial properties can prove to be useful for bed sores, skin sores, inflammation, burns, and even ulcers.
- It helps, by stimulating the secretion of liquids and remove toxins from the body. It is also helpful in cases of anxiety, nervous disorders, and acute stress.
- it is good for poor blood circulation, jaundice, ulcers, and urinary tract infections.
- It gives fantastic results in the treatment of seasonal allergies. it is ideal to use for acute asthma.